I think this is progress, you be the judge.....
Monday, Chandler needed help on her Xbox game, I tried to help her. I only had to tap this button as fast as I could. It seemed that it was going well, then apparently Buddy walked in front of me and "blocked" the signal and we failed. Stupid dog became my fault. I told Chan I would try again, but we needed to hurry since I had to go to work. Wrong thing to say. "Just go, You ruined it, You ruined my life! Just go."
I got my stuff and was heading out, I called down to her and she replied, "just go-you life ruiner".
Then last night when I got home from work she said "where have you been, I have been missing you.", so I told her I had been at work. I also mentioned the "ruined my life comment". She said "sometimes I'm rude, I'm sorry".
I think this is progress, but I really hoped for one daughter who did not tell me I ruined her life.
No comments:
Post a Comment