Saturday, February 6, 2010

Breakthrough

Tonight our family had a break through.  Sometimes things are tough with Chandler, the Army and the different personalities in our family.  My special daughter, Carsen, put things so simply that the problems in our family became so clear and made the answers so easy.  We have drawn up a "contract" of sorts, in our family to address everyone's needs, Carsen and I.
I admire Carsen's ability to ask for what she needs and explain her feelings so eloquently.  I wish at 7 years old I could have said the things she said to me tonight.  I recognize myself in her so often, but never could have been so adept at clarifying the problem or helping with the solutions.  Again, I am so proud of her.

Shout out from Carsen!!!!  (yes she is helping me blog tonight).  I love you Carsen!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Sibs sure put up with alot, don't they? This post was cute