Friday, September 18, 2009

A conversation 9/18/09

conversation: I am in the shower, Chan just walked in from school.
Me: Chandler, we have a mouse in the house, no food downstairs or in your room.
Chan: ok, where is it?
Me: it's hiding, they hide. No food downstairs.
Chan: OK, I GOT it. Where is it at?
Me: They hide, he is hiding, I am going to buy poison.
She comes back with the broom.
Chan: Don't worry, I am going to smack it's head, where do they hide?
Me: Well, that's why they call it hiding, I don't know....somewhere in the kitchen?
She looks for a while.....I get out of the shower....
Chan: Keep your courage mom, I am going to smack it.
She is currently playing XBOX, broom nearby, waiting to smack it's head.
I love her!
I hope she remembered the part about no food in the basement......

1 comment:

qdog said...

SHe totally cracks me up!