Toby and Bart travel the world. Bart sends pictures home to the kids. Here's his latest adventure.........Soon both Toby and Bart will be home for a visit.
HURRAY!! I am so excited for you Paula! I don't know how you do what you do without your husband...I am grateful to you and your husband for the sacrifice you are making for me and my family and this country. It amazes me. C
Didn't know you had a blog, just saw the link on your page! I'm adding you to my blog friends :) Hope you are having a great time! My blog is andrewandamandas.blogspot.com
2 comments:
HURRAY!! I am so excited for you Paula! I don't know how you do what you do without your husband...I am grateful to you and your husband for the sacrifice you are making for me and my family and this country. It amazes me. C
Didn't know you had a blog, just saw the link on your page! I'm adding you to my blog friends :) Hope you are having a great time! My blog is andrewandamandas.blogspot.com
Post a Comment