Thursday, June 26, 2008
Mom's getting old
Yesterday Hollywood Connection had Military Appreciation Day. I took the kids, and our friends Jodie, Tonya and Summer. I wooped the kids butts in the arcade and the kids rode the rides. Then it was off to miniature golf, which Carsen was frustrated with (I told her to try regular golf if she wanted to see frustration), and Chandler loved. Carsen did get much better by the end. The kids were reluctant to try rollerskating at first, but soon warmed up to it as they watched people. Chandler's determination serves her well and she got up after every fall and said "I'm alright!" Carsen again was frustrated (she is kind of like her Mom, if she's not good at it right away it's no fun). Both of them were terrified and in awe that I broke my arm as a kid rollerskating. I tried it, and since it has been almost 25 years since I had actual rollerskates on, it felt awkward and I was a total clutz! I would definitely recommend rollerblades as they are much easier to use. Chandler intends to keep practicing and wants to go back again, Mom better practice too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment